torsdag 12. februar 2009

Bye, bye miss American Pie

Leaving the snow for the palms,..aah, hope you're jealous :p





Ginger Ale is soooo good:)

I took a picture inside the restroom at the plane, cus Im just such a geek, hehe




Look at that face! Hehe, Adriana wasn't exactly glad to see me...Gosh, she didn't even remember me! Erica, on the other hand, was very happy to see me! She's so precious<3

So I left for West Palm Beach, to catch a two weeks break. I needed to get away for a little while. Life in Norway is so stressful, and life in Florida..Well, not so stressful. All I do is chill out at my parents house, and try to let my little sisters know how much I love them. They are gorgeous!!!! I love them to death, I really do.

I've only been here for a day now, but I have already gone crazy shopping at the mall. I just looove Forever 21!!! Hehe, I will post pictures later of all the great stuff I got:) And the best part, hehe, is that everything is still on sale!!! Love, love, loves it!

-S-

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar