fredag 13. februar 2009

Balmain S/S 09










Okey, so I know this is kinda old news, but when you live in Norway with snow up to your knees, the S/S collections are not exactly what you focus on.
But now, being in Florida, I can dream freely about what I am going to be wearing this spring and summer. I really love Balmain's S/S 09 collection! The glam-rocker look is so hot, and I can't wait to get my hands on some acid washed jeans to pair with some diamond-covered heels, along with a broad shouldered blazer. The shoulders are the focal point this season(which is kind of unlucky for me, since I have already got extremely broad shoulders), bringing a touch of masculinity and a sense of strictness, to contrast this otherwise luscious and rebellious trend.

-S-

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar